How Do I Apply?
Thank you for your interest in affordable housing in Princeton. Listed below are the applications for affordable rental housing in Princeton that Princeton Community Housing (PCH) either owns or manages. PCHDC also offers affordable sales in the Township of Hopewell.
Please click on the application for the site you wish to apply for and print out the application. All applications can be returned to the address noted on the top of the application form. Please note that each site has its own waitlist and wait times can average one to two years from the time of application.
Each site also has its own income guidelines which are part of the preliminary screening for waitlist eligibility. Once your application is received you will be notified via regular mail regarding your waitlist status.
Once a unit comes available, notification letters are mailed to the preliminary applicants to submit detailed income documents and further process the application. A full credit/criminal background check is part of the eligibility.
If you have any specific questions, please call the number listed on the application you are submitting or email us at: email@example.com
- Elm Court Application Form – senior rental housing age 62 plus and for mobility impaired persons
- Elm Court Tenant Selection Plan - Elm Court
- Griggs Farm Application Form – rental housing; open to all
- Griggs Farm Tenant Selection Plan - Griggs
- Harriet Bryan House Application Form – senior housing age 62 plus
- Harriet Bryan House Tenant Selection Form - HBH
- Princeton Community Village Application Form – rental housing;open to all
- Princeton Community Village Tenant Selection Plan - PCV
- Municipality of Princeton - Affordable Rental Program Rental Application – open to all
- Township of Hopewell Affordable Sales Program - Sales Application