PCHDC serves as the Administrative Agent for the Township of Hopewell’s Affordable Sales Program. There are a variety of opportunities for low and moderate income homes for sale in Hopewell. Hopewell currently has a total of 143 affordable homes and condos units. The homes are located in Brandon Farms and Pennington Pointe, along with one accessory apartment on Wrick Avenue and two units on Minnietown Lane.
Current homeowners must contact PCHDC if they wish to resell, refinance or make any capital improvements to their home.
The following homes are currently for sale in Hopewell:
110 Dunleigh - 2 bedroom - moderate or middle income $138,000
202 Castleton - 2 bedroom - moderate or middle income $134,000
110 Lansdowne - 3 bedroom - low income $102,240
207 Castleton - 2 bedroom - moderate income $122,418
138 Shrewsbury - 2 bedroom - moderate income $130,000
142 Shrewsbury - 2 bedroom - moderate or middle income $150,466
As the Administrative Agent, PCHDC is responsible for:
- Overseeing the sales affordability controls
- Affirmative marketing of each resale
- Processing all sales applications
- Completing household income certifications
- Maintaining the sales waitlist of income eligible applicants
- Maintaining close contact with the Municipal Housing Liaison on all affordable rental matters
- Furnishing to attorneys/closing agents the forms required at closing (deed, mortgage and note)
- Maintaining close contact with the Municipal Housing Liaison on all affordable sales matters
For further details on affordable housing opportunities in Hopewell Township, visit the Hopewell website.
PCHDC follows the New Jersey Council on Affordable Housing’s (NJ COAH) guidelines to administer the affordable sales program, as defined and set forth in the Uniform Housing Affordability Controls (UHAC) and in N.J.A.C. 5:80-26:1 et seq.
Further details can be found at: